1. Click on the place within the content editor where you want to place an image then from the toolbar select Insert > Insert Image.
2. A popup will appear; in the general tab enter an image description (this is the accessibility alt text used by screenreaders or those with images turned off).
3. Enter the image dimensions (a single numerical value in each field e.g. 400) then click on the folder/search icon.
4. In the File Manager window click Upload a file.
5. Drag and drop your image into the folder or click on the centre of the window for the Windows Explorer dialogue to appear.
6. Once you have uploaded your image, click the Return to files list button.
7. Select the image from the files list and this will return you to the Insert/edit image popup.
If you would like text to wrap around the image, otherwise skip to step 10:
8. Click on the Advanced tab.
9. To position the image on the left and wrap text around on the right, copy and paste the following into the Style field:
float: left; margin: 0 20px 20px 0;
To position the image on the right and wrap text around on the left, copy and paste the following into the Style field:
float: right; margin: 0 0 20px 20px;
10. Click OK.
11. Click Save.