Admin > Shop > Brands
To add a new brand click the + button.
To edit an existing brand, select the pencil next to the brand ID.
Name: Name as it appears in the brand menu and in the url string
H1: H1 tag text for use in the brand page
- Live: Automatically set if brand has products in it
Top level: Tick if this is a top level brand
Level: Determines where in the menu a child page lies.
- Thumbnail2: Image for the brand as it appears in other brand pages
- Banner: Banner image for brand
- Landing Text: Main brand landing text
- Page title: Meta title tag
- Page keywords: Meta keywords
- Page description: Meta description
- url - override the string in the url with the value in this box
Top level brands are those which are shown in the top menu bar on the website.
To make a brand appear in a dropdown menu then select the brand you wish it to appear under in the 'level' selector drop-down.