Add a New CTA box
1. From the dashboard, hover over 'Super Content' on the left bar and click 'Add New'
2. Input the title and content (try to keep the length similar to other posts already on the slider to maintain similar height of box)
3. Scroll down to where it says 'Page Links To' and select the radio button next to 'A custom URL' and input the URL of where you want the box to link to
4. On the right side of the screen, underneath where it says 'Categories' tick the slider you want your box to appear on (i.e home page or youth page)
5. At the bottom of the right sidebar, click 'Set featured image' and ensure the width doesn't exceed 768px in width
6. Once happy with the content, click 'Publish' button
Edit an existing CTA box
1. From the dashboard, click 'Super Content' on the left bar
2. If you can see the CTA you want to edit on the list, you can use the search bar at the top right of the screen. Once found on the list, click the CTA you want to edit.
3. To edit the content please see the WordPress Guide on using the wordpress editor
4. Once happy with your edits, click ‘Update’ and this will make your changes live on the site.